Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Beginners Setup

Featured Replies

  • Replies 114
  • Views 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I got a 6025 and 6045. The 6045 was quiet when it went in but within 10 minutes was buzzing like the 6025. Theres nothing blocking them so I'm guessing its just waiting for them to settle?

Also, whats the best way to position these. Keep in mind i've got a corner tank

Cheers :)

  • Author

:o

Awesome... brain going mental with ideas now.... must have patience! LOL

Ahhh thats sooo cool!!!

Would anyone recommend having the nanostreams at the back of the tank facing outwards? or nearer the front of the tank facing inwards?

  • Author

Another question (sorry ppl)

I'm finding that the heater, even at its lowest setting, is making the water about 29deg - 31deg

This a problem?

  • Author

Sh*thouse

Time for a new heater maybe? I would've thought 300w (which came with the tank) would've been fine for the tank size. Perhaps its crapped itself?

  • Author

Its a Jewel one, would've been originally with the tank.

Guessing the age of the tank, its approx 2 years old. I'd imagine after being in salt water for most of its life, its probably finished :(

You would recommend jager as a brand? and would I need 300W unit again?

Would anyone recommend having the nanostreams at the back of the tank facing outwards? or nearer the front of the tank facing inwards?

I would normally have them on the side of the tank.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.