Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bacopa Monnieri

Featured Replies

So I should send this stuff I've hauled out of the bucket of trimmings to Amazonian?

bacopa.jpg

I might wait a bit until I have a more sizable bunch of trimmings to send to you, Amazonian, these three bits were all I chopped off this morning, but the Bacopa is growing well now that I have my light/Co2/ferts balanced (this was no mean feat, and has taken me about four months to acheive)!

Good luck Zev.

We can do with a few more hobbyists taking on plant propagation over fish.

I am trying very hard to produce good Cryptocorynes and Barclaya, but unfortunately the South Island does not have a "Good Plants" range so we all take what we can get.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.