July 31, 200719 yr comment_175643 Hi guys, I would like your opinion! I have a crazy idea (starting to develop MTS) and I would like to know, what are the chances on breeding Peppered Corys and Guppys together in one tank?? Which will have all the bits and bobs like java moss etc, would this be very successful?? Thanks Danielle Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_175646 that would not be a problem for the guppies and if your planning to remove the eggs once layed not a problem for the coories either , i have done this many times , since your in Wainui feel free to drop by if you haven't already most people have ...lol Report
July 31, 200719 yr Author comment_175652 thanks its great to know an idea you have could possibly be a winner ive seen your wonderful setup before, i bought a swordtail off you not so long ago and hes doing great Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_175653 guppies will breed no matter whats in the tank :lol: its just making sure there is enough plant cover for the fry. as for the corys, as billaney said, you'll have to remove the eggs. otherwise the guppies will eat them. Report
July 31, 200719 yr Author comment_175655 Will corys not eat young fry? I thought maybe removing pregnant guppys and put them in a breeding tank until born then remove female, will that not be needed? Report
July 31, 200719 yr comment_175656 my 10 corys never touched my guppy fry, its the adult guppies you have to watch Report
July 31, 200719 yr Author comment_175657 Oh awsome this idea seems to be more greater than I anticipated 8) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.