FNZAS members in South Auckland (Updated)

Nicolette

Just wondering if there is an interest in starting a South Auckland FNZAS group.

Central Auckland I think is the closest but just thinking if there is enough inital interest I might try starting up a chapter in Pukekohe.

(I hope its ok to post this in this forum, if not can someone please move it for me. Cheers)

thanks all.

The South Auckland club only doesn't meet due to current lack of interest (plus one member no longer lives in Auckland and another is heavily involved travelling overseas in the NZ Paralympic boccia team). I am sure if enough of you got together you could revitalise it. There are only 2 members actually living in Sth Auckland at the moment so how about giving them a boost?

I have emailed the president of the St Auckland club and am waiting for a reply. I have had a couple of people pm me expressing interest in attending meetings in this area.

Anyone else interested? The more of us involved the better the experience for all the the more opportunities to share our knowledge with one another.

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

• 3 weeks later...

Just spoke to presedent of South Auckland FNZAS and there is definately enough interest to arrange a south Auckland meeting in Takanini. (this is the previous meeting venue.)

Sooo I am going to email the secretary early next week with a list of names and email addresses of interested peoples. THAT MEANS YOU!!

Seriously though. If anyone is interested please pm me before wednesday. No pressure or commitment just need an idea of numbers.

I will pm all of you who have already contacted me.

Thanks all...hope to see you soon.