Killis barely moving - normal? or not?

paul_r

I got some more killis in the weekend, now have 3 tanks divided with killis only. The striatum seem to be most active, smimming around investigating everything.

However the australe golds seem to maily lie on the bottom, swimming around occasionally, sometimes jumping over the tank dividers into other half of the tank.

The P82's all seem to be hiding in my breeding mop...maybe not hiding, just getting a bit of privacy (hoping :D ), and the albinos seem to sit near the top of tank, swimming around every now and then, sometimes investigating left over food scraps at the bottom etc

It is the australe golds that worry me the most as they hardly move, and seem to be on the bottom lots, could this be an indication that there are problems, or is that just their behaviour?

Thanks heaps guys

haha okay that is good, dont want to be getting stressed about loosing more fish.

Will have more tanks in a couple of weeks with lids so they can jump all they like with no concequences. At the moment tanks are split in half with their lids, and tea towels on the top. A little rugged, but is only temporary and does the trick.