June 26, 200719 yr comment_169789 I haven't posted an image here so not sure it will work. Tank is full of these bubbles. If I clean them away they reappear worse. They're all over my plants and on the glass. They seem affected by light as the bottom of the tank is free of them. If someone could tell me what it is I'd sure be grateful! Report
June 26, 200719 yr comment_169796 Those bubbles would be...AIR! :lol: That's just your average algae that the air is getting trapped in, I don't know the exact name of it, it's nothing special. Report
June 26, 200719 yr Author comment_169800 Thanks Ira Glad to hear it's not one of your nasty algaes! Report
June 26, 200719 yr comment_169807 I think he's referring to the algae, not the macroalgae, Reef. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.