Marlborough Aquarium Club Tank & Pond competition 2004

Kuhliloach

The Marlborough Aquarium club held a very successful pond and tank competition today

I would like to thank those responsible for organising the event, also all who entered and those that came along for a look, especially our club members from away Esmay, Leanne and Paula from Ashburton and Tina from Rangioura, its great to see you all. :D Thanks for taking the time to come up for the day.

Check out the photos on the net at

http://au.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cbperformance2000/album?.dir=/5d31

It was a cool day(even if one of the members did get lost) 8)

Great tanks and ponds guy's. They're as good as the entries we get for the FNZAS video competition. Best you all video your tanks and send the entires in this year...

I'll be very disappointed if I don't see lots of entries this year from Marlborough.

Caryl, that's the best I've seen your tank look, it's great!

We arrived home at 10 pm on Sunday after a few detours to pick up rocks for landscaping out tanks LOL.

Well worth the time and effort to attend. The tanks were so varied and ideas just flew around. The people warm and wonderful and the social aspect was so low key and fun.

Video for the FNZAS huh...........what is the critera?? LOL ask Caryl my video went for far too long and I now need to learn to refine and stop being swayed by my own personal preferences :wink: There is only so long people want to watch my 'babies' working their way around the tank bottom. LOL.

The Marlborough Club is just such a great, friendly club to belong to and already we southern members are planning the transport for next year.

I was presented by Kuhliloach some really nice breeding certificates from the FNZAS acknowledging my breeding guppies, angel and b/n and they are so nice ty guys. So much work done for so many people by so few. Goldie now hands a boquet to you all. :D