How much clove oil for Pleco?

Lady-Lene

I still have not found a home for this Pleco and my newly planted tank looks like a war-zone. I'm gutted. All that money on plants for nothing! :cry::cry::cry:

If I don't find someone to take him this week I'm gonna have to put him to sleep. How much clove oil would I need and whats the best way to do it?

He measures 25 cm nose to tail.

Thanks

Some can be replanted Caryl (I've already re-planted them every morning this week) :lol: but some are looking so tatty now that I don't think they will survive. He lopped the top clean off some and some have lost most of their leaves! I think if the plants were more established they would be OK but my quarantine tank is not big enough to house him until everything grows.

I don't think he means to ... hes just such a big lumbering, clumsy thing. Shame as the other fish love him. The corys lie all over him and he doesn't seem to mind ... and he's very careful when it comes to the other fish ... if only he would be that careful with the plants!

Wasn't jayci happy to take him? I would but a bit too far

No Jayci can only take the Angels - said the Plecos a little too big for him. If you are serious about taking him I could deliver him. I really don't want to put him down! My Son-In-Law is coming to Auckland on Friday and again on Sunday.

The biggest I have at the moment is a 250L tank - don't think it's as much space as he should have, but putting him in there until a better home is found is better than having to put him down. i will be moving quite a few of the fish from there into other tanks this weekend.

Haha, that tank needs the plants thinned down a bit - let him do his worst :lol:

So if you can't find somewhere, i'm happy to give him somewhere to live until a home is found (or til i get the bigger tank i've had my eye on) :D

Woohoo ..... Brian at the Goldfish Bowl will take him for me! Yay I'm so relieved. Big thanks to Afrikan and Gatito for your kind offers.

Actually I just realised no-one actually answered my question about how much clove oil .... Ya big bunch of softies! :lol:

Oh man ... got up this morning to two large holes in the substrate (kindly landscaped by the Deco Pleco). Dug right down to the aquamix and I can't even see the fish to feed them. Lucky he has a home to go to or I'd be really tempted to flush him right now! :cry: