My Favs

herefishiefishie

As the better half says, my babies :lol:

Just a couple of photos from my white calvus tank, bit of flairing up going on between the male & 2 girls. Also have some leptos in there.

Get pictures while colours were nice & bright.

Dom male

whitecalvustank220507030.jpg

#1 female

whitecalvustank220507025.jpg

#2 female, male gone all shy now :oops:

whitecalvustank220507031.jpg

Tank layout, 4x15x18

whitecalvustank220507018.jpg

Pic of leptos with flash on to better show colours, bit washed out when light is on with light gravel

whitecalvustank220507015.jpg

Frenchy :D

beautiful fish, i haven't come across any in bundaberg :cry:

guy's in nz need to keep an eye out for them as they do come in occasionally,Last year i saw 4 at a shop in chch.

that same shop brought in some brevis too, to my knowledge the guy that bought the brevis lost them. so keep your eyes open :o

shell

hi glen,

bundy is warm :lol: the dogs are great well behaved little buggers. and i have a 4ft reef tank all thanks to local frags and fish.

there are some awesome rock-pools at low tide just down the road. some of the corals are 3-4ft(brains),tank not big enough :lol:

snorkeling is so cool,had a large rock cod give me a hell of a scare, i was feeding the little fish and shrimp, out of nowhere came large mouth with teeth,grabbed my squid and nearly my fingers :o i freaked and got out rather quick.tread-water was what my kids said :lol:

no fronts yet :cry: hope yours are doing well. will send ya some pic's during the week of tank and dogs.

shell

Good see you have settled in well Shell. Sounds like you are having fun up there. One reef tank, is a great start....MTS going to set in again?

Whites are not very common, up your way, very rare :lol:

When you set up a tangy tank let me know, I will throw you some whites cheap.

If you come across any be careful, few dodgy cross breeds about, always ask for pics of the parents first. As for fronnies, specific variants can be sourced.

Frenchy :D

Sure would frenchy, black calvus would do just fine! :D

Reef tank sounds great shell. Yes fronts are doing awsome, growing really well. Quite the characters! they will be going into 6 footer once its filled and cycled. Just tying to decide weather to do a backround or just paint the back of the tank like normal??? :roll: Interested to hear anyones thoughts on that... take it easy watch those rock cod :lol: :lol:

hi guy's,

thanks justin :lol: will take ya up on that when time is right. amazing shoreline here i could stay down there for hours at low tide.well i do :lol:

glen great to hear fronts doing great, they will love the six footer.background black or a real dark blue would look awesome. make the fronts and their rockwork and substrate stand out.

shell