May 4, 200719 yr comment_161061 Hi all, this is Stan from HongKong, currently studying at Palmy, newbie in fishkeeping. I have only started fish keeping a year ago and so far I have only had one tank (22L). I had 6 neons, 1 bristlenose and a beautiful blue betta sharing the tank for over 7 months until something mysterious happened (which till today i still havent figure out what actually caused the problem), killed all my fish and plants in a few days. Currently I have 2 bristlenose, and a baby BGK (Okra) about 3.5" sharing the tank. Will probably upsize the tank when Okra gets to 5". Anyway, that's just a bit about myself. Nice to meet ya all. Report
May 4, 200719 yr Author comment_161065 I have been here nearly 5 years now. came here for senior high, now uni. hehe. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.