May meeting of Christchurch Totally Tanked

Loopy

Yup! It's that time again!

5pm at 57A Hoon Hay Road on Saturday 5 May

No Barbecues this time :lol: Too cold of course! Not sure what to do instead though! Got any ideas?

Could be a good meeting to discuss fry raising and stuff while we are having such a good run with breeding at the moment. (We have silver dollars, angels, blue danios, and WCMM fry at the moment!)

And also come and we can see how much you can learn about freshwater puffers since we have got 3 new palembang puffers!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will try my best to be there, it would be good to see baby angels and get to know more about raising them up.

I have a football game in ashburton the same day so hopefully it doesnt take too long to get back

Now Now You lot! I wasn't aware there was a competition running for who the youngest is! And besides, The longer you all argue about it the older you all get!

Hi there carznkats, I thought it would have to have been a good reason for you not coming last meeting! :wink:

Pot luck Sounds like a great idea :bow:

Might have a "fry raising" theme. We can throw around ideas on how we all do it and have a good general discussion and perhapes share some of our secret methods? :wink:

He he yeah! My oldest is starting to ask "whats that fishes name?" and she has her own fish, A "tiger barbie". Sam, Her little sister, one of her first words was "Ish"! Budding fish addicts! :hail: