Does anyone else have an issue with this

ducati

I don't see any problem. some one might have the space to raise them all but never bothered to try breeding themselves. I have sold a whole spawn of 4 week old gold severum fry to a guy before. All he wanted to do was enjoy the process of raising the fry. And he really likes severum!

Try to remember folks! There is no real right or wrong way of doing things when it comes to keeping fish. Try not to get too picky about minor details! The only time i would really worry is if i see a clear and extreme case of abuse.

not so much the size but that a large proportion will end up being nymphs.

i would say probably all of them will be, look closely at the picture i can hardly see any double tail and the ones that may be dont look like a very good spread and split. also for 5-1/5 week old goldfish fry they are very very tiny.

Could be a good cheap and enjoyable way of getting some fish.. However with goldfish you could get ripped off and get a whole heap of nymphs..

I have stripped week old fry out of an african cichlid chucked them in a bag and given them to friends and they have taken them home and had none or only 1 or 2 die so they're alot more resiliant that people give them credit for..