Black ghost knife fish.

Dixon1990

Hi i am currently saving up for a bigger tank like a 3-4 footer and was also thinking about getting black ghost knife fish. But i need to know if it would be friendly to my fish? i have 2 dwarf gourami, 8 tiger barbs, 3 rosy barbs, 3 volcano rasboras,2 albino kribensis, 1 male bristlenose and about 5 baby ones, 2 dwarf loaches and 3 kuhli loaches.

I have an AR620 tank with 6 tiger barbs, 2 wild mollies, one sword (male), Black line flying fox and 2 bristle's. would it be a stupid idea to add a lil black ghost into there too?

Cheers, shaun

BGK will eventually take smaller fish out... they can fit more into their mouths than ya realise :lol: I used to have a reasonably large one and he would quite happily have a go at fish smaller.

It is also a shame that they are so readily available as southerngirl said they grow LARGE and end up needing a very big tank. I saw one last year that was HUGE... and when they are larger you can see their mouth in more detail.. it is almost hinge like. Beautiful fish :D