my little brothers tank

Drifty

Heres a few photos of my brother tank, camera isnt the best plus took them during the day. Lights had just come on so some things had not yet opened up.

Tank is 4 ft cube with 3 250w MH and is running miracle mud with a small deltec skimmer. I will post some beter pics when i bring my camera up soon

rightmar16-1.jpg

redmonti-1.jpg

leftsidemar16-1.jpg

leftmar16-1.jpg

saying a '6ft tank' is sort of slang term though, We say 6ft tank but only mean 6ft long.... if you were to get real sceptical you would say "i have a 6ft long, blah blah wide and blah blah deep tank". If you were to say i have a 4ft cube, then it would be taken as 4 ft x 4 ft x 4 ft.... a 4ft square tank though, would be 4 ft x 4 ft x ...ft. Anyway, who cares? :lol:

Nice tank, your brother gets my compliments. Ira, you are right, evil you are quasi right you would have been completley right if you didnt use sceptical in your argument.

I wouldnt mind knocking down some walls to make a tank with those dimensions (maybe a bit taller though)