Another new CHCHarian fish person

illusionz_NZ

:D Hi I got recomended this site by a friend so i joined up, Really enjoy reading what everyone has to say and always being able to learn new things.

Started off with one tank that soon grew into 5 and still want more fish and more tanks. "I can't stop buying them" :P very addictive!

more christchurch people; this is getting out of control!!! but welcome to the site- i'm sure you will find alot of like-minded people on here to answer any queries.... I'm in the same boat you are- my tank collection this time last year was one 2ft tank with axolotls- now I have 10 tanks!!!!

hey afrikan. :D It was awesome to have met you. great that you let me pick your brains about fish and have learnt heaps more just from talking to you. Great to finally meet someone who is not going to lead another a-stray when it comes to fish. Open and honest. I LIKE THAT!

My tanks consists of.

guppies, swords, platies, bristle nose's, Golden black eyed bristle noses, pitball ancistrus/pleco, khuli's, blue diamond discus, snakeskin scribble discus, Blue lumpheads, Alunoara's, Frontosa, Fryeri, red zebras, & electric yellows.

Please excuse my spelling people, still learning the names of types of fish :-?

Hi there and welcome!

Good to see so many Chch fish addicts!

Next meeting of Christchurch Totally Tanked (our local club) will be Saturday 7 of April.

Will hopefully be a great place to feed each others addictions!

Keep an eye out in the FNZAS Clubs section for all the latest about the club.

Enjoy it here!