Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Diatom Filter

Featured Replies

Hi all. I have bought a second hand Diatom filter XL and am having trouble sourcing parts and when I contacted the manufacturer (USA) they don't seem to willing to help out as they only sell to retailers. Any suggestions as I hope I haven't bought a lemon. :( Broadlands only have impellers! The other thing these filters used to be the bees knees but is the technology obsolete? :(

suggest you goggle diatom filters and find their home page.I have bought replacement parts (bags,seals,impellors,etc)off their on-line store with no problems.Also I would suggest contacting your local swimming pool to see if they use (and will sell you) the diatom powder.

Put it thru a flour sifter. works perfectly.

Cheaper than the LFS too, by dollarssssssssss.

Don't breathe the dust, wear a mask.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.