a continuation of my last post

Wokey

Hey ppl.

been a while since i last had the chance to use the internet... :(

any ways could you plz tell me that forum im ment to go to when im just generally chatting...

any way

some of ya were wonting to know if i was testing for this and that...

well i dont know how to test for nitrates but i do know that you need if for good plant growth and also for your fish...??? mabey im wronmg but i know plants need it. and my plants are growing like wild fire... im also using a fluresent lamp onto wich is really speeding things along.

yes i am changing the water and i am testing the PH and trying to keep it at a steddy PH of 6.5... unfortunatly i got sojmething like white spot and now i onbly have 4 neons 2 clown loaches and all the rest are fine exept for then :(... dont even know where any of the boddys went exept for one that we found floating at the top ( it was a neon.) bussy bveing canabilised. :( so weav treated the white spot... can any one tell me what would have caused that because i really dont wont to get that in my tank again...

Hi wokey. Some of us go into the chatroom at night around 9pm and talk there. We don't have a forum for general chatting as such but if you mean on non fishy subjects, post it in the 2 Hot 2 Handle section.

99% of whitespot is caused by poor, or wrong, water conditions. If your tap water is a lot different to the pH of 6.5 you are trying to maintain, the changing pH could trigger whitespot. pH should be changed very slowly.

Dead fish get eaten very quickly so you don't always see bodies.

Hey ppl.

been a while since i last had the chance to use the internet... :(

any ways could you plz tell me that forum im ment to go to when im just generally chatting...

Depends on what you are chatting about ...

Try to stick to only one topic (aquarium related) in a single post, in replies stay on topic, start a new thread for a new topic. Finding the right forum shouldn't be too hard then.

For just generally chatting I'd suggest you use the chatroom