Discus question (cut and unknown spot)

bli

Yesterday while doing a daily water change, siphon and general clean I must have scared one of my turqs and caused it to run into something and scratch its head. As the photos can hopefully show, the discus has taken a small scrape of scales and skin off its head and I also noticed a small flesh-like spot on one of its fins... not quite sure what it is, any ideas?

Will the fish heal alright in the tank? Do i need to treat with anything? I have been adding a little more Aquaplus with my Waterchanges than usual?

Mod = Warren: Pictures removed as they have too big file size.

Thanks Billaney, I saw your new setup as well and compliments go out to you as well.

Im pretty new to the hobby and also discus (started out with Geo Suris) so pretty stoked with how the tank is looking so far. Im loving the fact I can actually keep plants with beautiful fish, the geos wouldn't have let me have some of the small ground cover plants that I have now!

Thanks everyone.

I will keep up the aquaplus and wc's (doing 50% daily).

Discus Guru - Melon and Snakeskin are doing good, cant wait for the Leopard SS colours to start coming out!