Brand new member

KMattingly

Hi KMattingly,

You're welcome. I've really enjoyed this site. It has an excellent group of people with a huge wealth of knowledge. Good to have you on board!

The site is having a bit of a change soon. All the other sections of the website will be available in the new format soon. The articles (Topics Section) written by our members are great, check them out.

PS: Where are you from?

My 75 has about 9 outocinclus,1 angle, 4 high fin skirt tetra, 4 high fin rosey barbs, 1 paradise fish, 5 cory's, and 1 green severum. plants- 9 java fern, bunch java moss, 8 green wendtii and 10 bronze wendtii, 2 cardnal plants and 4 large amazon sword plants, and floating water sprite. This tank is my main care taker, I love it alot.

I live in the u.s.a. in the midwest, illinois, near st.louis missouri. I am surounded by alot of open farmland, no tree's and that is sad.

I work for a company that makes car parts, ex. doors headliners, seat frames, package tray's. it's a good place to work. I currently make door panels for ford, the excape s.u.v.

p.s. i also have 55 tht holds some cichlids, only 4 and they are agressive, WOW.

Hi KM,

Up early again, but not State side :)

Like Cees the Admin says in the heading, ALL are welcome, we have no restrictions as such.

For other members in the States click on the Members List at the head of the page. Might just find a neighbour :)

Nice group of fish and plants you have,

Best Regards, and welcome once more.

Pegasus (Bill)

Welcome KM, no you are alone as a "foreigner", I am an Aussie (I know I am alot closer than you are). I hope you find this site as informative and fun as I do.

Try out the name that fish threads going in the fun category, it's a light hearted way to learn about the fishies we all love.