Echonidorus ozaelot flower (18 stamens)

alanmin4304

We have tried a number of times to load pics as per the letter of the instructions and it only works a fraction of the time. We have Emailed the creater and await his reply.

Once you get it onto a website its fairly simple, why not inlist the help of someone here to walk you through it via a shared browser session in MSN??

I use webshots which is also free.

When I'm viewing any of my photos.. websots shows me a box on the bottom right with 'code' to insert the image into different places (like blogs, forums and some other stuff) There are tabs too to let you pick the size you want! So all you have to do is chooses a size tab, then copy and paste the line they show you directly into your post. Very very handy! www.webshots.com

My friend works with computers all day and is very computer savy. He is also involved in a number of sites and has absolutely no problem loading pics on any number of sites. This one has him pulling his hair out and he is about to spit the dummy. I am getting very frustrated because I would not regard myself as computer savvy but I am also not thick and can follow simple instructions (everywhere other than here it seems) I have been putting in a lot of effort along with some others on this site to try and grow some of these plants emersed and flowering in the hope that we can correctly identify them. At the moment I feel like I am complaining to my mother in law about my wife. How come this is the only site where you need a PhD to load a pic.

We have uploded the above picture onto an account at www.photobucket.com under the aboves images name.

And this is the result.

We have more good photos for your information and for your image library and feel we are more than capable , however we seem to be missing the vital piece to this puzzle.....

I can only imagine that "disable BBCode in this post" must be selected, as you can quote almost any of alanmin's image inserts since loading them on Photobucket and they work perfectly...

Yip thats what i am thinking Blue

Alan if you write a post look underneath and check out the second box from the top that says Disable BBCode in this post, if it is ticked then you should probably change one of the options in your profile which says Always allow BBCode: