February 7, 200719 yr comment_146333 The tap on my 404 is starting to not attach to the filter very well. The first lever is springing back up a few mm when connected, and that means the second one wont open unless I hold the first down in place, and then it sometimes leaks a little (sometimes). I have checked the 2 holes that the hoses go into, there is no gunk in there, the seals all look like they did when new. Any idea what the problem may be? Can you still get the tap handle parts as a replacement for these now that they are a few years out of date? Report
February 7, 200719 yr comment_146368 Hollywoods have a good selection of Fluval parts, even 04 series I picked one up on Tuesday ($20.95) Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.