Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Does anyone have any or know where to get...

Featured Replies

some plant bunching lead? You know that highly malleable grey metal-lead thing that holds and sinks bunches of plants in fish stores. Or does anyone know where I can obtain some? I am needing quite a bit and maybe a long coil or many many small parts of it would be good. Thanks and all help will be appreciated! :D

Just found some. How about a piece 152g, 60cm long and 4.5cm wide?

I do have a number of shorter bits if you prefer.

Done :wink:

We might have to bring a bigger car at the rate we are going. I am bringing all sorts of things for different people! :lol:

Blackadder can you give some to penguinleo since you live in the same city? I will take the other on the molly hunt. It is a bit heavy to post :wink:

  • Author

Thanks everyone. So generous.... :lol: If anyone has some left overs or spares they don't need I am open for more as I need quite a bit. The more the better! :oops: (not to be too greedy...) :roll:

Penguinleo

I asked the scrap metal dealer who picks up the scrap stainless/ali/MS from work if they sold it, he asked what size

Next trip got a small sheet for nothing :)

Just go to your local scrappy and they should have heaps, and I dont think its too dear to buy (couple bucks a kilo??)

Why do you need lead for plants. The people that need lead are those that sell the plant to the shops so it displays better while being sold. When you buy it you take the lead off and plant your plants. If you leave lead on it restricts the root growth and often causes the end of the plant to rot instead of growing roots. If you desperately want some I can send you a roll of new lead of about 1.25 kg for $10 incl P&P and you can cut it to the size you want, but I would advise against it. It is the same guage as they use in the shops (roof ridge flashing)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.