Must be something in the water!!

fattythecatty

What an awesome Xmas present :lol: , couldn't think of anything better than finding newbies in the tank or in my case, in my African females mouths :lol: And even tho I have had a heap of babies born in the past, every time is still as exciting as the first :lol:

Awesome stuff! :D :bounce:

Glad to hear that everything is going fine for you. I to noticed that after I sent you the swords that I to have fry in the tank and they are turning orange so I am guessing that they are baby swords! I thought I had sent you all of them lol.

Hope things keep going well for you.

Merry christmas and have a safe new year.

Hi All.

You seem to have got it in one Mikaela........... :lol: But I'm not like that. :wink:

I just love to get the feminine perspective :roll: it is far more blunt than the male's of the species.

Good luck with your shift as well fatty the catty, and when the move is complete I assume that all the tanks ( including the new ones ), will go into the 'NEW FISHROOM' which could be purpose fitted out. :roll:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All :hail:

MTS.......................As quoted from the "AMAZONIAN :roll: DIKSHINRY" :bow:

Multiple Tank Syndrome, an often uncurable debilitating disease brought on by the need for another, and another, and another.....(ad infinitum) tank to put more and more of your fish in.

It has led to beatings, abuse, spouse's leaving home, :oops: (is that Spice's?), not speaking (because you're in with the fish), wasted money and all manner of other things that can happen with MTS...

THERE IS "NO KNOWN CURE"; :wink:

Fortunately for those with "MTS", A CURE IS THE LAST THING WE NEED.

:bounce: :bounce: :hail::hail::bow::hail::hail: :bounce: :bounce:

:bow:

We have just taken a heap of medication to slow down the effect of MTS. We are now down to 6 tanks (1250 liters) please note that this is not a cure but it suppresses our NEED to get more tanks untill we get our own fish room to live in and a house for the fish. I hate seeing 7 empty tanks :-(

We have just taken a heap of medication to slow down the effect of MTS. We are now down to 6 tanks (1250 liters) please note that this is not a cure but it suppresses our NEED to get more tanks untill we get our own fish room to live in and a house for the fish. I hate seeing 7 empty tanks :-(