November 30, 200619 yr comment_133319 http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Pets-animals/Fish/Fish/photos/a-79754846/p-30866120.htm This just boggles my mind... how does it keep salt water in and let the shrimp out???!!?? Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_133320 Hey, go to private trade and exchange, there's a thread there about it. Basically, salt water is more dense than freshwater, so the two stay apart, quite clever really. Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_133361 works a treat. I have had 2 of these working for the past 5 months really good for gourami fry. they get fed 24hrs and I don't have to lift a finger untill I need to get a new batch of bbs going Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_133370 Is that a good price for it? Well I googled it and it seems to go for between USD14-18 so if you effectivly double that, add some GST, a bit for freight... well you decide... HTH John Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_133372 actually with the conversion rate and freight added into it... you ain't going to get it cheaper unless you get it yourself. then again you do have to bring in more than one to make it worth while. I got in 6 myself. Report
November 30, 200619 yr comment_133376 Perhaps i should have added... considering exchange rate, freight GST and the "frigging about factor" to get it for $50 from local supplier isnt too bad i reckon. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.