Reefs new fish tank

reef

Christmas has come early in a form of a new 330L Aquaone windsor 88 bow front tank.

Its a very nice looking unit and the tank is well made except the bracing is a real pain. not sure how i am going to add a skimmer as i dont want a sump.

Tank will be mainly soft coral and some choice angels like majestic, scribble and queen angel.

Still to add skimmer, sand

Some pics

_MG_1658.jpg

_MG_1661.jpg

_MG_1657.jpg

reef thats the same as mine but i have the plastik top and have got one of those mce600 on the back just fits nicley took the top filter off and put a wet & dry filter on ,fish only no corals unless there are some that can stand nitrates? pretty deep tanks so the lights are crap :D

reef thats the same as mine but i have the plastik top and have got one of those mce600 on the back just fits nicley took the top filter off and put a wet & dry filter on ,fish only no corals unless there are some that can stand nitrates? pretty deep tanks so the lights are crap

i did not get the lights and pre filter :D

I put in 2x39w t5s and can add another bank if i have too.

cool if the mce 600 can fit, do you have any pics of the top bit that shows the mce600 hanging on.

I will try the mce600 or the new mce300.

The tanks are very well made. 12mm bow glass. tanks is 600mm deep.