Any clubs around Taumarunui area?

malawiman

Hi Malawiman

Our club i think would be the closest based in Hamilton.We have a good number of hobbyist with a wide varitey of fishkeeping interest

Our next meeting is this Sunday at the Waikato bridge club clubrooms, 54 brookfield st , Ham east from 6pm.We do understand that due to travelling that meetings can be hard to get to butmeetings are only a small part of the club. Thereare many other benefits ofbelonging to the FNZAS eg Aquarium world, breeding scheme, discounts atsome shops but also you meet lots of people that share our hobby. :D:D

Dave Dalziel

President of the Waikato Aquarium Soc

• 1 month later...
Hi all

Can anyone tell me what the closest club to Taumarunui is. I know there is not enough interest here to start one, but will like to join one if possible.

Thanks

Hi,

I think you would be surprised at the amount of people in good ol Taumarunui who are keeping fish. I have just moved from there, and in my time of living there passed on MTS to many of my friends and associates. Talk to Teresa at KC Vets and Angela at TMN vets and they will be able to tell you they regulars.

PS: if you have anymore blue rams for sale in the future can you please pm me I'd be really keen on buying some.

Cheers

Hi Becc and Malawiman

Good to see another local group of hobbyist in another town. As i have passed on to malawiman you are most welecome to come and vist the Waikato Aquarium soc based in Hamilton although our members come mainly from hamilton but a few from the outer Waikato districts.As you have may readed in posting thoughout this site there are many benefits of becoming part of a collective group of hobbyist like meeting others with a comman interest, pooling of knowledge and ideas just to name a couple.

Anyway feel free to pm myself, hands, luke, or tom shannon for more information.

Our next meeting won't be untill the first week in Feburay after the christmas break :D

Dave Dalziel

President of the Waikato Aquarium Soc