***PODS**

cracker

Reef, dont know why you would say this, you give me the impression that everyone on here buys frags etc from the shops, which I know is not true.

I thought that being part of this forum is to support each other.

Are you offended by my question as to the low stock levels that Hollywood have.

Do you work there? If you do, you could take it as some positive customer feed back, that is " I want to buy some fish for my tank and you dont have much in stock". it is along way for me to travel, I live north of auckland and Jensens in Mt Eden is to far to "just pop in".

Fairly simple.

If you do, you could take it as some positive customer feed back, that is " I want to buy some fish for my tank and you dont have much in stock". it is along way for me to travel, I live north of auckland and Jensens in Mt Eden is to far to "just pop in".

Will gladly pass your message on., but have you thought of doing that as they might take the feedback on board.

Karma heed no notice, I don't know why you got the rather rude end of the stick but rest assured you'll find most on this board will be very glad to help you out.Its quite a network and everyone seems to help share frags around and trade various bits and peices etc. I've only met two posters from these boards and both have been really friendly and incredibly helpful.

You will also find that people in the salty section tend to be rather argumentative, (which I enjoy) much more so than the freshwater section.

I do actually have a theory as to why this is (anecdotal,speculative and totally unproven mind you :lol: ) , but I think the requirements of successful reefkeeping are a bit of money and for those who pay close attention to detail, so the hobby natually lends itself to guys( and gals) who are generally well off and are used to running their own businesses and getting their way, so lots of strong opinions etc.

Bare in mind this isnt a critisim of anyone, I think everyone's great! And its a huge generalisation - for example I'm a unistudent with no money.

So, just take everything in the marine section with a large pinch of salt.

8)