Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dumerilii Angels

Featured Replies

We have 4 of these guys, and hoping to breed them sometime soonish, even have a love affair going on between a couple of them in the last couple of days.. so here's hoping they are the right sex!

Did anyone else out there purchase any of the Dumerilii?, they are a beautiful fish, pictures that I have seen on the net, don't do them enough justice.

Thought I might try something non African again for a change :lol: , and really glad we got them.

Would love to hear from anyone that has an interest in them.

Mekhaela

Where did you buy them from?? :o:o Were there any altums for sale aswell? Good luck breeding them. I don't have any but am searching for some. :roll:

  • Author

We especially ordered them, they weren't in the shop, not sure how many shops actually ordered them in as they were horrendously expensive at wholesale when they were put on list :o:o:o . If you are keen, hopefully if mine spawn, I would have some available at a later date if you are interested. There are two that are definately showing some interest. I am not sure if there were altums, however, something is ringing a bell.

Mekhaela

  • Author

I definately will try and get them to do something, as long as the 2 keen have the right bits needed :lol: And will keep the forum posted on whether or not they spawn. And if so and all goes well will definately have some available to anyone keen :D

Fingers crossed :D I would be very interested in some if they spawn. Good luck :D May I ask when they were on the wholesale list and what they were worth? Maybe I should ask my LFS if altums are also on the list and get some, I have wanted them for AGES!!! Good luck!!!! :wink:

good luck getting genuine altums, aint many in the country i beleive and they demanded extremely high prices. i wonder if pet stores would be able to get the proper ones or just those wild scalares or whatever they are

  • Author

Hi IOU1

They work out to be around $150 each roughly, retail. Anyway I have messaged you about the Dumerilii :wink:

Mekhaela

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.