October 6, 200620 yr comment_124693 Is this plant allowed or is it a "new species", ie: MAF will take it off you? Report
October 6, 200620 yr comment_124734 I have some of this plant, I believe Pupuke sells it. I don't think it's banned, and I sure hope not too cos it's a nice looking plant. Report
October 6, 200620 yr comment_124735 yea it is a very nice plant. You got a tincy little bit for free aye lorenceo?? Report
October 6, 200620 yr comment_124737 Tropica's info on it .. does look nice though .. Family Scrophulariaceae Continent North America Region Central America Country of origin Height 5-15+ cm Width 5-15 cm Light requirements medium-very high Temperature 20-28 °C Hardness tolerance very soft-very hard pH tolerance 5-8 Growth fast Demands difficult Hemianthus micranthemoides is a graceful plant whose small, arched leaves make it look like a miniature version of Egeria. It has a characteristic trailing growth in intensive light, so it can be used as a foreground plant. A compact group of H. micranthemoides is very beautiful with its small, light-green leaves. In terrariums the plant forms a compact cushion. Used to be called Micranthemum micranthemoides. Report
October 7, 200620 yr Author comment_124780 Just checking.. I got it from an LFS, so presumably its ok. EDIT: Someones reading my PT thread then? :lol: Report
October 31, 200619 yr comment_128490 EDIT: Someones reading my PT thread then? :lol: Sorry to dig this back up, but yea, u got it :lol: Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.