IMG_1698.jpg

Green Pavona cactus

IMG_1697.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

Montipora digita

FTS to come

Ben

OMG where has the colt coral gone?

this means your taking the first steps to having an sps tank! ohh my this could also mean you might have to buy a test kit (if you google "test kit" you should be able to find out what one of these things are, or if you like i could show you one of mine, then you will know what to look for.) .................... :lol:

seriously though, its looking good.

ohh my this could also mean you might have to buy a test kit (if you google "test kit" you should be able to find out what one of these things are, or if you like i could show you one of mine, then you will know what to look for.) .................... :lol:

I googled "test Kit" it just came up with stuff gor testing drugs and DNA etc. Ive heard you speak of this "SO CALLED TEST KIT" on several occasions im sure it must be something iyour garage and your just getting confused. :lol:

Thanks for the coments guys.

Ben

JDM said:

(if you google "test kit" you should be able to find out what one of these things are,

It SHOULD read...

(if you google "these " you should be able to find out what one of these things are,

Ben..

How are members supposed to learn anything when you post fifteen or more pics without identifying a single one...?

I'm sure there are many others with the same thoughts.. or are you just posting pics for the ones that are conversant with the types... or perhaps you don't know yourself..?

Bill.

JDM said:

It SHOULD read...

(if you google "these " you should be able to find out what one of these things are,

Ben..

How are members supposed to learn anything when you post fifteen or more pics without identifying a single one...?

I'm sure there are many others with the same thoughts.. or are you just posting pics for the ones that are conversant with the types... or perhaps you don't know yourself..?

Bill.

Haha good point, I know about 60% of my corals by genus and Sp, My next mission is to identify all 100 % BUT this is easier said than done esp with SPS corals. But once its finished dont you worry all my pics will be named :D

Ben while we are on the pics, can you please click on "ENTER" twice before adding the next pic.

This way they will stack up downwards instead of crosswise, which then stretches the page making it very annoying to read following posts.

Thanks.

By the way, I did an edit in the last lot and gapped them for you.