GRRRRR SNAILS

ho_hum_de_dum

Me again (I will try not to make a habbit of inundating the forum with silly questions)! I have a snail problem. a BIG snail problem.

I bought some plants from the LFS and over two weeks little ramshorn snails have been appearing everywhere. I dont know what to do, whoever said rabbits breed like crazy is so incredibly wrong, i think the prize would have to go to these little red snails.

I need to find out the most effective way of getting rid of them (something thats not too cruel such as "crush them and feed them to your fish" :cry: ).

Once again, thanks heaps guys!

I had a big infestation of snails, I couldn't bring myself (or be bothered for that matter) to crush them, so I introduced 2 Zebra Loaches who, like the other loaches mentioned are known to eat snails, and within a couple of weeks the population of snails had dramatically decreased. There are a few survivors hanging around but I'm sure once they get below the waterline they will be lunch!