Christchurch Totally Tanked

Loopy

The date is set.

The venue is "booked" :wink:

the fliers are printed.

We are on a roll!!!! :bounce:

Christchurch Totally Tanked is having it's first meeting on the 1st of November at 6pm!!

EVERYONE is welcome!!

Bring a plate for tea, and if the weather is fine, a folding chair and the kids and we can fire up the barbeque.

Meeting will be held at 57A Hoon Hay Road, Hillmorton.

Any questions, comments or for more details PM or e-mail me at

[email protected]

Paper plates just need a quick heat through - enough to lighly brown them. Plastic plates should not be barbecued because they stink .......... it does keep the mozzies away though. China plates can take longer and need gentle heating to ensure they don't crumble - but can be a lot tastier than the paper variety. A useful hint is to marinate the crockery plates overnight - it makes them a lot more tender.

Hope thats useful

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I spent half the afternoon dropping off fliers to the eastern side of Christchurch today. :o What an ordeal!!! Make sure all you Chch folks look out for the fliers and if you don't see the little Canterbury betta you "betta" start asking for him!

CTTlogo.jpg

I will deliver the fliers to the western side tomorrow. So look out Scalare!!

I will be lurking round the store at some stage in the afternoon.

I am overwhelmed at all the support and well wishes i have recieved for this new club. :hail::bow:

Thank you everyone.

Most of the pet shops in Christchurch have hopefully got a flier displayed now.

I hope this will become a fantastic long lasting adventure which we will all enjoy!!!

Thank you for your support Warren.

I am getting fantastic responses from locals so far. Everyone is eager and keen to come along. I hope the weather is gonna be good! I won't fit everyone in the house and I am beginning to wonder if our little back yard is gonna be big enough! I certainly won't have enough seats for everyone!!!

I am really looking forward to it!! :bounce:

We would like to have "work shops" on various topics. Things like tank repairs, filter maintenance, quarantine setups, diseases, food for fry etc. Everything based on "this is a hobby and how can we do it on a budget".

All support will be greatly appreciated. We may even beable to come up with accommodation for "out of towners".

From the Loopy Hubby :wink:

• 1 month later...

Juss a reminder to everyone that we are having our big get together tomorrow night! I will apologise in advance as we will probably be incredibly disorganised. It is a bit difficult to plan a party when you have no idea how many guests are coming, what they are bringing and trying to keep it as low budget as possible etc. BUT we WILL try our best!

• 2 months later...

Well Howdy all again!

Now that we seem to have all settled and gotten our Christmas and new years holidays and hoo harrs outta the way, we can get back into the swing of things!

I have plotted and schemed and plan to have the next meeting of Totally Tanked on Saturday, 3rd of February at our house again.

Address is 57A Hoon Hay road,

I also will have a newsletter for you all too!!

SO Any questions, newsletter requests or otherwise, give me and email or PM!