New Copper HM.

Conaquavict

Thats part of the reason why i love them!!

My two males are the funniest fish i own!!! They swim along the tank one second and then they will suddenly stop on the side of a plant and have a sleep :lol:

At feeding time they both come from wherever they are in the tank to right in front of me at the top and i stick food right over there heads and they munch!! My older one is a bit senile :lol: I have to hold bloodworms over his mouth so he will see them, then he will go away and eat it (takes about 20 secs!!) and then come back for another, Two fill him up :)

I realy like that colour fighter that conaquavict has got!! If i ever find one like that i will snap it up in a second!!!!

Love the body of the fish, don't really like the color but I'm more of a blues/white/pink sorta girl anyways. One of the pictures with the red eyes reminded me of a fly and I hate flys. Sorry all. As I said, however, the body, shape and look, bar color, of the fish is lovely.