Iwan is starting a new tank

Drifty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

looks interesting, however seen reports that they clogg up really easy, so will wait and see over the next year if they work well.

Iwan need to lay of the supa photo shop. would be nice to see his tank as it is. even the current photos look really photo shopped.

looks interesting, however seen reports that they clogg up really easy, so will wait and see over the next year if they work well.

Iwan need to lay of the supa photo shop. would be nice to see his tank as it is. even the current photos look really photo shopped.

Good point it does look like a slime trap. Got a spare impellor for my skimmer Reef? I might butcher one up & make something similer, try it out... 8)

Iwan should win the award for the best photo shopped tank.

I think he makes those photos worse with his photoshopping technique, that bottom one just looks silly. It isnt a question of using photoshop, he just does a poor job. I think he might just be changing the saturation on the whole image, which is why the blue background is so bright.

I agree his aquascaping is pretty darn cool. :D