Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

huge power bills

Featured Replies

I've been thinking of getting a second hand AC ammeter guage and then I could plug that into the fuse box and see the amp draw.:) Not as easy to find them as I'd thought...:(

I was wondering whether he planned to heat the dog house and how much that would cost per month :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chimera make sure your dog house is big enough for you to turn around in

she's a puppy now, but then again, she's a bullmastiff so its a BIG dog house!

I was wondering whether he planned to heat the dog house and how much that would cost per month

:lol:

For those who thought their marine tanks used a lot of power, we just visited a small fruit processing factory today. Their power bill last month was $52,000 (usually "only" $45,000) :o

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.