What courier company to use?

ryanjury

we used courier post in albany, they were nice and friendly about it and said they'd arrange for the courier to drop it off as soon as possible in the morning, we posted it at 6pm on a monday night and it arrived 10.30 on the dot tuesday morning in wellington. Plus they are the only courier company that has a location on the north shore. Only bonus with fastways is they will do pick up from your house, no one else will unless you have an account with them.

I keep getting annoying newsletters from the North Island Pet Courier but it has the information you require...

NORTH ISLAND PET COURIER

NEXT RUN

My next run will be the 6th to 9th September,

Route: Hamilton - Akld - Tauranga - Rotorua - Taupo - Napier- Masterton.

Masterton - Wellington - Palmerston - Wanganui - Taumuranui - Otorohanga

- Hamilton - Auckland.

I am considering doing a northland run in the near future, this will be from Akld to Kiataia back to Akld, to work in with my Akld to Wellington run it will mean a full day prior to my run to Wellington, I would appreciate your feedback as it would have to be viable for me to do this, so please email me your thoughts.

TRADEME PURCHASES

If you have purchased a pet of trademe please ensure payment for the pet has been made before I pickup.

PRICE RISE

Unfortunately I have had to increase my prices a wee bit due to fuel still increasing, sad I know, most of you will understand but please be assured I do keep my prices as low as I can.

Finally I would like to thank you all for your support and hope to see you all again soon.

Karyn McLauchlan

North Island Pet Courier

Ph 078737061 0273321991

This is a little off topic, but why not make thase details a locked sticky at the top of one of the sections and then we can all link to it, and we can also add in fastways details as they will also caourier fish too.

this will save on the lengthy discussions of who carries fish, as all the details will be in one place.

B

Hey thanks for all the replies, as ive sold the fish on trademe I have gone with fastways its alot easier they'll come to me pick them up and the lady on the phone actually had some idea about shipping fish (didn't just go quiet like the nzpost lady and sorta say "why would you?") She even said it would have to be in a poly box try and use heatpads etc, so sounds good all the other recommendations for them sound positive as well.