Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChaldoChris416

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChaldoChris416

  1. I don't know how to post pix on here
  2. NM she had babies some wer albino and had red eyes and the rest er regular fry
  3. A female guppy
  4. If a female is pregnant and has a red gravid spot does that mean she will have albino babies or is she going to die
  5. When I got my guppies from the LFS they had fry about 3 batches I sold most of them but now they won't breed nemore now I put them in the breeding trap to see if they'll breed in there i put only 1 female and male in at a time for about an hour but only 1nce a week and still nothing how can I get them breeding again???

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.