Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

faiz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by faiz

  1. Hi, Im using liquid fertilizers at the moment and it seems to be very costly. I have previously read that dry fertilizers are cheaper and brings out great results too, Can you please say where I can buy the dry fertilizers from. Thanks
  2. Hi Adrienne, Thanks again. .. Will look for joining form in FB. Cheers
  3. http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/faiz1313/story/93451
  4. Hi Adrienne Im form Ellerslie Auckland. I have a 200L tropical community fish tank. Looking to join a club. I read your recent post and tried finding Auckland Fishkeepers Association in the club section of FNZAS but I cannot find the club. Any chance that you can send me the link to join the club. Thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.