Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reaver

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Reaver

  1. Just PMed you JaSa, cheers! Not only is the lack of variety frustrating, price is another thing. Funny thing is I went to an aquarium when I first came here and saw the price of these goldfish, and they were like 10 or 20 bux each. I was like.....er.....overseas people buy them measured in kgs to feed arowanas lol I understand all the costs involved in importing,GST etc. but just saying..... (other than that, NZ is a lovely place to live haha)
  2. Hi JaSa, your guppies look pretty mint! I just joined this forum and came across this thread. So this is my first post actually. I'm quite interested in guppies myself but was a bit frustrated about what the aquariums have to offer. (compared to what I was able to get when I was overseas) I live in Hamilton and work in Te Awamutu. So maybe we might bump into each other someday haha And also hi to everyone out there. Good to know there're some quality guppies/fish here in nz

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.