Everything posted by BomB191
-
how much longer do i have to hawk her (guppie)
temps 26ish. shes getting close to the looking like shes going to pop stage. just frustrating having to wait i think lol
-
how much longer do i have to hawk her (guppie)
shes been fat (and getting fatter) for almost a month im guessing shes preg will she pop soon? the other girl is only a little fat so not sure whats up with her. any ideas/advice does she look preg/close to doping and because he was being so good and sitting still
-
Thoughts/ semi review of Aqua One 2700UVC canaster filter
I did that for the ends. my main thinking was im only in this house until xmas so i can handle a hose mess until then. after i move ill be building a pvc system ill do a DIY on it i think. already have all the plans in my head for it
-
Thoughts/ semi review of Aqua One 2700UVC canaster filter
currently Timo has a 200L but will up upgrading him to 600L ish very soon
-
Thoughts/ semi review of Aqua One 2700UVC canaster filter
from what I've learnt you need to try crack one side open first instead of pulling the whole thing stright up. I wouldn't be. that number is a max result and I'd assume it would be with no media at all and with max fall so yeah. might do if i get the time
-
Thoughts/ semi review of Aqua One 2700UVC canaster filter
well i thought i would have a little blurp about my shiny new filter with thoughts etc this things dam huge 32x32x49cm 4 media baskets filled with B1: 15ppi sponge, Bionoodles B2: 15ppi sponge, CeramiSub B3: 35ppi sponge, CeramiSub B4: 35ppi sponge, wool Now i had a issue with the 32mm clear hose its was a mission to get it where i wanted it (still isn't but i have some ninja PCV pipe plans for it) more pictures at my 2700UVC public Album so far everything is running greatly. siphoning wasn't to hard (one has to do it the old school way, suck and off shes gos) currently my only real issue is the plastics "feel" breakable (none did) everything else felt extremely solid. cost was $390 for tanks 400-700l and has a max flow of 2700lph. first attempt at a review so apologies for spelling/ vagueness questions welcomed
-
Fluval M100 Submersible heater
I would just keep an eye on your thermometer. for example i have a Fluval 150w in my 60l tank and its set to about 28-29c and the tank sits at 26c you just need to find the right spot
-
Heater spikes
sweet thanks for the advice guys
-
Heater spikes
yeah protector (fail speller here lol) I didn't think it was a issue the red spot loves sitting on it
-
Heater spikes
Oh I do however have a heater grad on it could this affect it?
-
Heater spikes
Its not insulated I have moved the temp probe around so the temps changing all over the tank Its in the lounge so it gos from 10c over night to 20ish when the heaters on Ill pull the heater out when i do tank clean today I think its a juwel but ill check (i do know its old so that could be the issue) finally the temp changes throughout all the day so if thats to to much of a problem i wont worry about it as much
-
Heater spikes
I have a issue with my Guppy tank i have the temp set to 26c but it spikes and drops from 24.7 to 27.3 is this ok or is the heater dieing? Its a 150W in a 60L tank. Also temp probe is on other side of tank from heater
-
Boy Guppie died during water change?
i have a aqua one 200 hang on filter and if the tanks nice and full (where i like it) theirs almost no bubbles/splashing but when its low there it
-
Boy Guppie died during water change?
ah so its a common thing fish randomly giving up off topic question should i get them a bubbler or is the tiny amount of bubbles from the filter enough?
-
Boy Guppie died during water change?
well as long as they start popping out a heap of little fry ill be happy
-
Boy Guppie died during water change?
Im not was just kinda sad about it thinking "oh no noob fail i killed my fishy" The other 3 are happy as so he might have been gone to begin with That would be a big W T F moment
-
Looking fro aquarium App
I found something that kinda works but its rather basic but should do the job http://joejaworski.com/aqualog/ real basic but seems to work
-
Boy Guppie died during water change?
:slfg: I think there mature (total breeding noob here) the other 3 still seem happy my temps currently at 24c but from what I have been reading is 26c better? for breeding etc just wondering
-
Boy Guppie died during water change?
no stress coat (is that recommended during water changes?) about 10L from a 60L tank and topped up about 15L from evaporation
-
Boy Guppie died during water change?
Did my first water change this morning all 4 of them were fine. and i went to feed them just now and one of the boys were floating in the java weed :tears: :tears: would the water change do this or the spike in water temp? (I tried to make it close to tank temp) the other 3 seem to be fine at the moment
-
Looking fro aquarium App
already have 3 of them lol :-?
-
Looking fro aquarium App
yeah we have Google calendar. I'm trying to avoid cluttering it up more though
-
Looking fro aquarium App
what is this "write" you speak of lol pc or droid im not to bothered
-
Looking fro aquarium App
I'm actually trying to avoid using Google calender its quite full as it is. I'm more after a separate alarm system for it, changing water, filters etc and media
-
Looking fro aquarium App
ha Androids bigger then apple these days :happy1: but yeah I've found a few but nothing overly useful :tears: