Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jaimee

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Jaimee changed their profile photo
  2. heres one of my male half blacks. i have 2 males in one tank and two females in another tank, i will be breeding them soon, just waiting for the girls to drop their fry from the males at the pet shop and this is a photo of my females:
  3. Jaimee replied to Jaimee's topic in Welcome
    Hi Joe I don't come on as much as my Mum. homework *sigh* . Most of it is stupid and pointless and just fills in time. Most of our birdseed we buy from the birdbarn coz it's really good. But we just got some topflight off trademe. It has those white seeds in it that my tiels won't eat and they're not big fans of sunflower seed either - strange i know! They don't like fruit but they do like green leafy veges and broccoli and grated carrots and vogels toasted crust haha.
  4. Jaimee replied to Jaimee's topic in Welcome
    Yes Please , I just Love birds! and thanks for the complement Here is my Sunny
  5. Jaimee replied to Jaimee's topic in Welcome
    Hi Sam , yea that was me. Hows the BN doing?
  6. Jaimee replied to Jaimee's topic in Welcome
    that's a really cute photo Phoenix. I have two cockatiels and I would like a barraband. One of my dreams is to train falcons. I visited wingspan in Rotorua, it was awesome and I got to hold Ozzy the NZ falcon.
  7. Aww its so adorable !
  8. but my silly eel still wont eat them unless i hand-feed them to him
  9. Jaimee replied to Jaimee's topic in Welcome
    thanks for the welcomes
  10. Jaimee posted a topic in Welcome
    As you can tell my name is Jaimee, I'm 14 years old and my Mum is BikBok. We started fishkeeping together about two years ago and now have 4 tanks (but it will soon be 5) - yes mum it WILL be 5. mwahahahaaaa. I'm trying to convince my Mum to let me set up a coldwater tank for a Koura and she told me to do some research so here i am! Besides fish I am also a bird fanatic and I love reading, drawing, cartooning. Be good to get to know you all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.