Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

gem_scott

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation Activity

  1. Like
    gem_scott got a reaction from Pennyleigh17 in Ideas for a green and golden bell frog terrarium   
    I set up this tank years ago (don't have frogs at the moment )
    I also didn't want to use a glass separation for my pond so i used clear plastic and used silicone to secure it in place. I pretty much pretended i was making an outdoor pond so left enough plastic to be folded back and secured by rocks. I used spag as the base then dirt on top for my plants to spread.
    Although I really liked this tank, next time I will be laying a more natural substrate so the water will flow under the dirt and I don't need that ugly silicone line.
    setting up new tanks is such fun, i hope you can find some great ideas


  2. Like
    gem_scott got a reaction from JJWooble in Ideas for a green and golden bell frog terrarium   
    I set up this tank years ago (don't have frogs at the moment )
    I also didn't want to use a glass separation for my pond so i used clear plastic and used silicone to secure it in place. I pretty much pretended i was making an outdoor pond so left enough plastic to be folded back and secured by rocks. I used spag as the base then dirt on top for my plants to spread.
    Although I really liked this tank, next time I will be laying a more natural substrate so the water will flow under the dirt and I don't need that ugly silicone line.
    setting up new tanks is such fun, i hope you can find some great ideas


  3. Like
    gem_scott got a reaction from kiwiraka in Ideas for a green and golden bell frog terrarium   
    I set up this tank years ago (don't have frogs at the moment )
    I also didn't want to use a glass separation for my pond so i used clear plastic and used silicone to secure it in place. I pretty much pretended i was making an outdoor pond so left enough plastic to be folded back and secured by rocks. I used spag as the base then dirt on top for my plants to spread.
    Although I really liked this tank, next time I will be laying a more natural substrate so the water will flow under the dirt and I don't need that ugly silicone line.
    setting up new tanks is such fun, i hope you can find some great ideas


Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.