Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JudySanson

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. These two are the original two I got ages ago. I have tried adding more, but they kept dying, I have no idea why. I decided to give up getting more, and anyway, these two seem to be quite happy together. There are only 6 Penguin Tetra,s, 1 plattie, and 4 small Bristle noses atm. so they have a lot of swimming space. Its a planted tank, with most of the plants along the back and a couple of bunches in the middle. You can see a lot of gravel. I wish a could put a photo up, but I have no camera.
  2. omg, how big do these fish grow. I was told, 30 inches max, if your lucky
  3. if they stay happy and well I'm guessing that that is the size that my 2 would grow to. Is there a chance that they would be happy in a tank 6x2x2 ????
  4. My Hubby having kittens with the idea about my getting a six foot one. I don't honestly think he would allow me to go any bigger. :dunno:
  5. Hi, I have two Bala Sharks in a 3 foot tank. At the moment they are only 6 inches long. They are healthy and happy and growing like weeds, they were originally in a 2 foot when they were tiny, then the 3 footer when they got bigger. I do have a 4 foot tank waiting for them (I had originally decided that when they got to big for the four foot I would sell them) but I love my fish to much to do that. So, what is the best size tank that that I can have built for them to live out their lives happily once they are full grown??? I have other fish with them but Im not worried about them, they are a lot smaller. which raises another Q, I have tetra,s (3 Diff kinds) platties, bristle noses. Will they eat them as they get bigger???
  6. Um, Ira, isnt a 4X2 the same as a 2X4. :-?
  7. JudySanson posted a topic in Freshwater
    :bounce: I am so excited, I just got my first 6 Neon Tetras today, and after about a half hour aclimatising, and a half hour after adding water to their bag from the tank, they are now loose and swimming around. I have a wee AR 380 tank that I want to eventially have in it, 10 Neons, 2 little Corries and 1 Siamise Fighting fish. I used to keep Tropical fish a long time ago, but due to changes in my life, had to give up the hobby. I kept most of my fish tanks tho. I am so looking forward to getting the other tanks up and running, but not untill I have gained back my confidence. My AR 380 is my focus at the moment.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.