Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
We’ve recently updated Aquarium World! We’re working through a few bugs, with exciting new features on the way. Thanks for your patience while we fine-tune the site.

Zhacque

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zhacque

  1. Zhacque replied to tHEcONCH's topic in Saltwater
    Thanks for telling everybody how nice I actually am, Dear! :roll:
  2. Zhacque replied to tHEcONCH's topic in Saltwater
    Nah... I'm too mean to let Sapphire buy in pairs! Even shoes! :lol: :lol: :lol:
  3. If it was a decent crack, the eddy currents would drag some of the soil in, surely.. But I agree, I don't think there would be enough to seriously affect readings. However, I'm not a plumber or drainlayer......
  4. I'd agree with the quality of Chch water, I used to work for a "large non-alcoholic drink company" installing and maintaining postmix systems, and Chch water quality varies hugely depending on where your aquifer source is. ALSO older parts of town, e.g. Waltham, have old supply piping, which lowers the quality also.
  5. That Mandarin's so cute! Great photo! :lol:
  6. It sounds like this could be an ambient temperature issue.. Have you tried air movement in and out of the room? Extractor in the ceiling perhaps? That would be a lot more cost effective than installing a chiller unit.
  7. Zhacque replied to danilada's topic in Saltwater
    Yeah, really quickly too!
  8. Zhacque replied to Zhacque's topic in Welcome
    LMAO! That MTS is funny! In my office, we have a joke about 3-letter acronyms or TLAs! Just blimmin frustrated waiting to get our ammonia levels down to get our first two corals in! The waiting's KILLING us! Well, Sapphire more than me, anyway!
  9. Zhacque replied to Zhacque's topic in Welcome
    Thank you ALL! Nice to be here!
  10. Zhacque replied to Zhacque's topic in Welcome
    400 Volts of POWER, Fella!
  11. Zhacque replied to Zhacque's topic in Welcome
    Thanks you guys/girls! Yeah, we're already planning #2 tank! 2 fish are in a tank, one says "Do you know how to drive this?"!
  12. Zhacque posted a topic in Welcome
    Hi Team! I'm Sapphire's partner and I'm getting involved too! We're getting a Red Sea Max marine tank and both really excited about it, well, Sapphire more than me! Just thought I'd introduce myself as well.. I'm an electricial tutor too, if anyone's got any electrical queries!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.