Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tye

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tye

  1. Tye replied to Tye's topic in Cichlids
    Thanks Guys.. for all your comments... the fish are now going to a good home, though they might not think so..
  2. Tye replied to Tye's topic in Cichlids
    Ha! I wish... Ive actually only got one very lonely Alto (my post was a bit misleading:)).. Im looking for a couple more, but Im struggling - So if anyone knows where to source these let me know!
  3. Tye posted a topic in Cichlids
    I have about 20 1" long hybrid cichlids that I need to deal with. Obviously I cant sell them, breed with them and now I can no longer keep them! I had hoped that my Hap Comps and Alto Comps would sort the issue for me, but no.. they are still surviving!! I havent got the heart to do it myself.. Does anyone know of somewhere willing to take them as feeder fish (with no chances of survival)?? If not whats the nicest way to do this horrible deed?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.