-
How to keep them healthy?
Are you feeding your plants? If so how much and what? More light wouldn't hurt.
-
Full tank shots!
6' x 2' x 2' Approx 650l Approx
-
Full tank shots!
- REPEAT AFTER ME...
and while we are at it: what not wot know not no- Different themed or shaped tanks
This is as it was when I got it off Trademe. It is currently empty and undergoing some renovations and will be a salt water rock pool. So sorry Jim no other angles at the moment and no shiuh I didn't put a little sponge filter in there like that. lol yourself.- Different themed or shaped tanks
Who has the strangest/coolest/oddest aquarium? Televisions, treasure chests etc Photos would be cool, I'll start with my table- Keen as to see some full tank shots ill show u minebutufirst
655w x 440d x 550h- Keen as to see some full tank shots ill show u minebutufirst
The camera takes a much better photo than the cell phone.- Keen as to see some full tank shots ill show u minebutufirst
My first marine... first fish and corals went in about 3 weeks ago. Long way to go but I'm happy so far. All the other tanks here are very inspirational, I only hope mine is as good one day and as large! Please excuse the cell phone photo, flat batteries in the camera.- so who here still has a planted fresh water tank
6' Community with loads of plants and loads of various fish, it's about 3 years old. Spend more time watching the marines these days tho :oops:- 6ft community comments.
Thanks everyone for the feedback. I think I've sorted photobucket. (Big ups to Caserole and Caper for suggesting them to host my pics) There are are a bunch of pics there of the aquarium as it came together... And a couple of my table tank. The link should be here somewhere here \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/- 6ft community comments.
Cheers, Adequate lighting... but could always use more! Mostly just the picture tho.- 6ft community comments.
Thanks Alan, I have some crypts in the back corner which should grow taller with time and patience. Great idea for the heater, I have just been waiting for the twisted val to grow taller and hide it.- 6ft community comments.
Thanks BlueandKim, more pics on the way to photobucket soon. Plants are: 3 of Cryptocoryne balansae 4 of Hemigraphis colorata 4 of Bleheri Sword (Echinodorus bleheri) plus a few new ones on runners 1 Java fern A little bit of Java moss 1 Red Barclaya (Barclaya longifolia) Some mini sag Some twisted val Am experimenting with some pygmy chain sword (it's mainly floating round the top at the moment :-? ) 1 bunch of straight val A tall cutty grass looking plant that waves about in the current and looks wicked! (owners opinion) and 1 as yet unidentified "lettuce" looking plant that is well established on a piece of driftwood in the front left. Phew, thats a mouthful.- 6ft community comments.
Hi Caper, Photobucket wont give me any more than 1MB, the original is 1.9MB and I just got in trouble with Warren for it being larger than 128kb. - REPEAT AFTER ME...
Not A Soldier
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited