Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Naomi Gunning

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Hello I have just got home from work and i noticed that all of my fish have there heads at the top of the tank, its like they are trying to get more air. They have never done this before and I am puzzled to why they are doing it now. Does anyone have any suggestions to why this might be happening???
  2. I have to swordtails that are going to become mums, I am not sure how long they have been pregnant, i was wondering if there is a change of behaviour before they are about to give birth???
  3. Naomi Gunning replied to Rockpool's topic in Welcome
    Hello I was wondering if there are any Local Clubs around the Wellington area? When and where do they meet? Can anyone come along? :lol:
  4. Hi Folks Thanks for all the great advice, with the water changes and My tank light on for a lesser period of time I can now see my fish! I will however take some water to the local petshop and get it tested just to make sure that its up to scratch!! :lol:
  5. Hi I am new here today, this site is great so far i have had way better advice than any petshop! thanks :lol:
  6. Hi there I have a 90ltr tank, In have 5 tiger barbs, 2 zebra danios, 3 sword tails, I black shark with a red tail (can't remember what he is) 6 neon tetras, 2 platies, 2 albino sucker fishand a couple of small cat fish for the bottom I did buy some more neons in the weekend and put them in. All up i have about 25 fish do you think i might have to many??? I haven't had my water tested i will go to animates on Sat and get that done. I did however when i took out the undergravel filter i gave the tank a good clean as the water was black.
  7. Hi there, can someone please offer me some advice??? My tank has been going great for months, and now the tank water has gone really cloudy. Its not green or brown just cloudy you can't see through it. I previously had an undergravel filter and 3 weeks ago i bought a fluval 104 i left the underground filter in while my new filter was getting some bacteria going through it. I can't seem to get rid of the cloudyness??? I have doing a 1 bucket water change everynight as per the petshops instructions and putting in cycle every night, but its not helping?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.