August 16, 200620 yr comment_116058 This is so beautiful I just had to link it. Also of interest, it has a DSB, and a nice little refugium, and sump, in full view underneath. It is an old thread but is updated at the end. http://zeovit.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2341 Report
August 16, 200620 yr comment_116059 very nice! here's a better gallery of pic's of his tank... http://haaga.aqua-web.org/082006/index.htm Report
August 16, 200620 yr comment_116062 Are there any MH's on that tank??? Not that I can see - t5's all the way. Awesome!!! Report
August 16, 200620 yr comment_116078 I can only see 2 rows of 8 t5's but maybe I am blind. Personally liked the tank in the first photo, latest photos look too overgrown for my liking Report
August 16, 200620 yr comment_116083 the T5s are hanging off a MH unit, look at the 3 square reflections on the light fitting, 2 rows of T5s would never light a tank like that. Look at his web site and you'll see the light fitting before he mounted the T5s on it. Report
August 16, 200620 yr comment_116086 yep, saw that in the 8/2006 file, but they are MH in the photos originally posted on the zeo site. Report
August 16, 200620 yr Author comment_116089 Oh Wow! Another great tank with a fuge! Ha Ha! :lol: Report
August 17, 200620 yr comment_116115 After you take into account power does the cost of t5 bulbs make them cheaper or more expensive than MH? For example would this guy's lighting cost more or less than yours chimera? I really like the idea of t5's. Report
August 17, 200620 yr comment_116118 you also need to take the bulb life and replacement costs into the equation Feelers Report
August 17, 200620 yr comment_116130 I'll try and work it out. I gotta do an assignment now but afterwards... Report
August 18, 200620 yr comment_116332 and wow no skimmer ??? how dus he get away with that? mega water changes??? Report
August 18, 200620 yr comment_116333 ??? how dus he get away with that? mega water changes??? this is the link to joeblogs thread, may help. http://www.fnzas.org.nz/fishroom/my-tri ... tml#147848 Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.