chch tank comp.

scalare

Hi

We would like to see how many poeple have interest in a tank competition here in christchurch this is the first time (I think) that we organized one. if there are anough poeple we will do the home visit probebly in the last weekend of nov. and the result the weekend after at my place with a pot luck barbeceu.

this is for members and nonmembers (only for the first year) I would like this to be a yearly thing from now on if posible. I will try to make a video from the tanks we visit aswell.

SO LET ME KNOW

scalare

• 3 weeks later...

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy; :lol:

It's supposed to be the "THRILL of the HUNT" isnt it? :roll:

Win, draw or lose, does it matter in the end BOi? :hail:

I think that we all enter to try and win, that's what is in our nature, but you have to enter to have a chance. :lol:

You say one of your tanks is crap; "Tough, all of mine are as far as competition goes", but I think I could find one that is a bit photogenic.

Mightn't win a prize but it's there to be judged and MAKE UP THE NUMBERS.

Get in behind the competition and show us your Tank/s. :bow:

Win, draw or lose, does it matter in the end BOi? :hail:

Its doesnt :D But maybe its not ready yet to be worth the while to travel just to see a tank thats not fully set up yet IMO :lol:

Who will be the judges?? Maybe we can have a few categories?? Marine, tropical, planted, cichlids, etc.. would ponds count?

Best fish? or something like that

haha seems that we can make an Aquasalon (aquarium version of Autosalon)