Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Aquarium World

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hi-Fin Platty.

Featured Replies

I was moving some fish around tonight and finally managed to get an okay pic of one of the Hi-Fin lines I'm trying to set. This girl is the best of my red girls and I have a nice dark red male to breed her to soon but was too slow in sexing this batch so am unsure of what she'll drop in her first few batches.

(Had other colours in the same tank as I was just working on the fin shape at first.)

Will take a bit longer to set the lines, so none for sale any time this year, but thought people might be interested in seeing what I'm aiming for.

Hi-finplatty2.jpg

  • Author

They're pretty shiuh. I'm working towards developing about 4 Hi-fin lines (Hopefully). Red wagtail, Blue micky-mouse, yellow twinbar and there's another yellow line I'd like to get going... but may have to part with a few swordtails before I do. Lots of out-crossing and in-crossing to do beofre I get there though. Got a few of the phenotypes but no idea on their genotypes yet. Will get there in a few generations. :wink:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.