Hi-Fin Platty.

Keri Anne

I was moving some fish around tonight and finally managed to get an okay pic of one of the Hi-Fin lines I'm trying to set. This girl is the best of my red girls and I have a nice dark red male to breed her to soon but was too slow in sexing this batch so am unsure of what she'll drop in her first few batches.

(Had other colours in the same tank as I was just working on the fin shape at first.)

Will take a bit longer to set the lines, so none for sale any time this year, but thought people might be interested in seeing what I'm aiming for.

Hi-finplatty2.jpg

They're pretty shiuh. I'm working towards developing about 4 Hi-fin lines (Hopefully). Red wagtail, Blue micky-mouse, yellow twinbar and there's another yellow line I'd like to get going... but may have to part with a few swordtails before I do. Lots of out-crossing and in-crossing to do beofre I get there though. Got a few of the phenotypes but no idea on their genotypes yet. Will get there in a few generations. :wink: